Divine Travel Tips

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Transmitting Vibrations Intentionally - New CD

Hello, this is the second new CD I just mentioned to you.

Transmitting Vibrations Intentionally
by Katherine

Our heart and whole body is sending waves of electromagnetic energy at all times. We are energy. This energy is our true and authentic "form." We can hide or misrepresent it. We vibrate who we are at every magnificent moment.

All living beings "speak" with the waves of their essence. What is that essence? Can we influence it or change it? Can we choose the waves of our heart? What are the benefits of this? Can I do this on my own? Yes, we can and this CD explains in a very simple and fun way how to do this.

My life is the reflection of the waves of my heart. I work on this daily and meticulously to better myself and intentionally become a better Spiritual Human Being. Day by day we co-create our "self" and life.
  • We are vibrational beings emanating waves of energy constantly.
  • Connecting the heart to the mind. How the waves of the heart shapes matter.
  • Your inner world and unique guidance system. Our inner divine electrical structure.
  • Endings... making room for new beginnings and renewal.
  • Visualization, mental pictures and though forms
  • Co-creating with intentional vibrations.
  • All is possible: Higher vibrations = Greater realities. 


This CD comes with a booklet and H O M E W O R K! Yes, I know you already love it!

Love and light!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment