Divine Travel Tips

Saturday, February 2, 2019

The Room That No One Talks About....


There’s a room in almost everyone's home, but this room is hardly mentioned. None of my Feng Shui books mention it either. And if you were to look at the blueprint of any home, you would not be able to find it anywhere. Yes, this may be the room that no too many people talk about. The strange thing is that everyone I know has it, including myself, and you – yes, you over there too – and you, you too have one, I am almost sure of it. And you go there often, yes, you do.

Hmm! This room has a name, though. I’ve heard it talked about in hush-hush circles... it does exist. Yep.. It’s called The Room Of Possibilities.
I don’t know what yours looks like but my Room of Possibilities in my home is the largest room of all. It is strewn along with a poster board I call The Wall of Possibilities, a place where I can design my dreams, cultivate my inner realities, a place where I get into me.

This Room is a place where I keep all my possible SUBJECTIVE REALITIES... coking them into being as a gain clarity and such. It is like my sort of personal INNER SELF workshop area. :)

What else do I have in my Room Of Possibilities, well I have water, journals, books, mirrors, color paper, my favorite kind of music, more water, my altar, candles, glue, scissors, an erasable board, sketching notebooks, hats, candles, a big window to talk to Mr. Sun or The White Lady, I too have "magic dots", I have tons of magic dots and I use them to connect what is into me. I have photos of light beings that have inspired me, more water, a corner with suspended possible worlds hanging on threads I have made of paper as I think them into being, I have a large pillow, lots of room to play and magic boxes... Oh, yes... magic boxes. I place my dreams and heart's desires inside these magic boxes as incubating dreams and close my eyes as I think them into being. :)

Depending on the day, the room may feel like the size of a closet and it means that I have to work on my energy and reconnect. The Room may also feel like the size of a huge mansion with large gardens and I can wonder about and get lost for hours or even for  days in "there."  This space inspires me. I can choose my life and ways I am going to live it.  The Room Of Possibilities is too a rehearsal room.  Just wondering if you have thought about this... can you rehearsal your life in this precious planet Earth before it happens? 

Oh, this is very important... no one except me enters to this Room. I can focus, connect with self and empower my dreams and choices. Would I still thrive without this Room? I personally don't think so because I need "the space" and "silence" to be with my self, gather my thoughts, balance and cultivate energy, gain perspectives or simply imagine my other possible selves.  Yes, because we light beings incarnated in a humanoi form are always in state of becoming...

There are two posters hanging at the entrance of this room that read; "The crafting of my happiness" and "My story, My Life written by me." Although this Room seems to be a fun and favorite place to be, there is some sort of sacred ritual about it... Hmm! I always seem to know, intuitively, after I’ve been in the Room for a while, that I’ve been there long enough, and that it is time to stand up, take my leave, and politely reenter my world as I know it. Yep... The Room Of Possibilities does exist within myself, beyond my imagination. :)

I craft my subjective life into being and there are many subjective possibilities for me to consider them.  I welcome and interact with other “worlds.” In my world everyone is a teacher and a student. We all have something to teach and we all have something to learn. In physical I can re train my brain with new sets of associative networks, brain cells or neurons with new sets of instructors and believes of what is important to me of what I give value to it. I can create better habits of thoughts and better habits of emotions. :)

What about you... Do you have a room similar to The Room Of Possibilities?
 What does your Room looks like? What's in it? How often do you take time to de-clutter it, to be in this room? 
Is the space you live IN, your home, telling you something about the energy within you? Is your mental and emotional body suggesting that it is time to create your personal workshop area, a space within with a vision and an intention to cultivate you, to re-connect, to work on your own betterment?

I must tell you too about the Blue Magic Carpet that is my best friend, this is the portal to my inner realities and it takes me to the formless creations I am cooking into being.  Blue is the color of the Throat Chakra, the color of self creation... my Etheric self that holds the blue print of our phsyical body, our creative potential. :)

Our energy goes on beyond our "skin." The layers of our human energy field carry the intention and the blueprint of what we have become so far; what we manifest and of what is being evolved into being. The separation between the bodies that form our whole being is only an illusion. Our aura or human energy field is actually composed of; the Etheric body, the mental body, the emotional body, the astral body, the conceptual body and the celestial and soul body. The  conceptual self is our perception of self, of our self-esteem and self-love. These are the first seven layers of our light body.

It is interesting to begin to become aware of the vision that you have of your self and your life? Your beliefs...

Have fun crafting, experiencing and shaping your Room Of Possibilities  Shush... don’t tell anyone about this. It is your secret. Did you hear that soft swishing... that’s the invisible door of my Room. It is time again... must go now... :)

Love and light!
Katherine :)

Twitter: @DearestSource
@MyDivineTravels





No comments:

Post a Comment