Divine Travel Tips

Monday, March 30, 2020

On The Healing And Strengthening Of The Human Heart... A Personal Experience

On the emotional aspect of heart healing, of healing our immune system and on how the psycho-somatic and psycho-neuro-immunology influence our heart health.

What can I do to help my heart, and to help create inner balance and healing within myself?  It is all about mindfulness, about time and attention which are the basis of love.

It is all about our daily meditation, time to be in solitude and to turn our attention inward.


1. The Spiritual essence of THE HEART represents the center of love and security in our lives.
- Mantra: My heart beats to the rhythm of love.
- Mantra: I express and craft joy into being, for myself and for others.


2. The Spiritual essence of THE CORONARY ARTERIES BRANCHES is to deliver oxygenated blood to all of the heart's cells. So, how the thoughts that we feel, which influence our emotional health, such as feeling safe and strong, or such as feeling lonely, fearful or scared could influence the biochemical messages, (the chemical instructions) send to the heart arteries and throughout the rest of our miraculous human body.

- Mantra: I am willing to release my fears. I am safe. I am loved. I am love.


Today as in every Monday, I do observe the intention of a Miracle Monday. I do expect Miracles on Mondays... There is power in living in a state of "expectation."


MEDITATION:
I do exist as a divine spirit light. All living  beings born into physical as human beings are born as free.

I am so free that I can choose bondage. I choose in freedom to see myself as being free. I am free in my emotions and in my mind.

No one can think for me, and this is a true premise.  No one can feel for me, and this too is a true premise. My life is a personal experience, and I choose what do I want to become, what is it that I want more of and what is it that I don't want more of.

Today, in the silence of a prayer, of this conversation with myself, of this meditation in the presence of this pure positive energy that gives me life... today I am focusing on the healing of my heart, and then I choose to let go of all my self impose limitations, or beliefs that do not longer serve me well.  Today I choose to focus on new and better thoughts about myself, about the opinion that I have of myself, about my life and about others. Today I choose to think thoughts are uplifting for me.

This week I will mindfully focus on this spiritual cultivation; on cultivating a free heart. And, this is the main intention of these reflective words, of these mantras and the more that I choose to repeat these words, the more that my heart opens my mind to the full awareness of my divine human nature.

Mantra:  I am free.

Mantra:  I am safe and that is the nature of my life. 

SPIRITUAL CULTIVATIONS:
Every day of this week I set aside 15 min for this daily meditation.

- I take a deep breath visualizing this pure positive light energy all around me and coming from my heart.
- I exhale slowly... through my mouth while contemplating the presence of this light in me and around me.

Now, I turn my attention to my body, to my heart and I listen... I do listen to my body, to the cells of my heart that vibrate information for me. When I talk to my body then the cells of my body receive the message. We talk to our bodies constantly, either deliberately or by default, but we do keep in a state of this constant communication to the cells of our bodies.

On healing my heart and to my coronary arteries which are in me to transport oxygen, and to detox my heart and the veins of my body, I daily cultivate the habit of listening to the messages coming from the cells of my body, and I do talk back to the cells of my body as well. And, I do listen without interruptions and without judgement to the voice of my heart.

My coronary arteries are feeling good today, they are saying to me that they are healthy and that they are feeling

I mindfully release from my heart and from the coronary arteries tension, and I let go too of any negative emotion based on fear, based on negative self talk or on fear.

strong because I am allowing the flow of feeling like free, the flow of freedom and of self love in me. My coronary arteries are saying to me today that they are willing to let go of the emotion of doubt, of uncertainty, of loneliness, or of fear that causes stress to my veins and to the flow of well being in me.


QUESTIONS FOR SELF REFLECTION:

1. And what to do when it comes to feeling the emotion of fear.  What comes to my mind?  Write it down.

2. Fear is a friend, a friend that comes to me to signal an evaluation.  What comes to my mind? Write it down.
Fear is an e-motion, energy in motion.

3. What is the message that Fear brings for me? Fear comes to say, are you prepare? Are you prepare for what is coming, for what is about to happen, for what is unfolding right before you?

What comes to mind in regards to the vibrational words offer by Fear to us? Write it down.

Thank you Fear for coming to me, for being able to talk about something that I am not feeling in control of. Now I do realize that clarity is power and that I can do this. I can take care of myself and of my life.




I first think a thought and this thought is followed by an e-motion, energy in motion, which are those chemical messengers that transport neurotransmitters, which are cells coming from the brain traveling throughout the nerve system to my heart, and to my caronary arteries, they transport the essences of the thoughts that I choose to think.

Mantra: What I think of me is of value.

Mantra: I choose to think thoughts that help me to feel prosperous, healthy and happy.

The words that I choose to define myself, to talk to my body or for self talk influence my body at a cell level.


I send blessings to you;
In the name of the strong
In the name of what is truth
In the name of the beautiful
In the name of the essence of freedom
and, In the name of love.

Lady Katherine

 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment