Divine Travel Tips

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Swimming With Dolphins and Their Message

Mandala of Love "ONE IN LOVE"


Emotions - Water - Dolphins - Thoughts - Intuition - Full Moon - Music (Vibrations)

There is something special about Dolphins and
their intuitive vibrational messages. I have been
communicating with Dolphins for some time and their "music" or vibrational messages are like hugs. I would like to share with all of you some information about
a recent Divine Journey or
adventure, swimming with Dolphins.

The upcoming blog will cover the following:

1. The Full Moon energy is connecting with us again.
The Moon, Emotions, Water,
Music and Dolphins are inviting us to a beautiful INVOCATION: We live IN nature and we are cosmic energy too.

2. Water is Constitution and IN alignment with love give us life and raises our "music" to higher frequencies.

3. I'll teach you a meditation that was given to me by this precious beings, Dolphins.

4. All life forms as we know them, "their shapes", emerge or manifest based on their vibrational composition. Our
subtle structure vibrates a
music and it is influenced
by our thoughts because all
"shapes" are in state of becoming.

Love and Light, friends
Katherine




Dolphins forming "bubbles" or amazing geometric forms
with "music", vibrations.














When Dolphins vibrate their "music"
I can see crystals forming
in the water and it
moves me profoundly
to know that we can intentionally affect the
72% of our physical
"body" that is water.



Many of them showed
up this time and I can
hear them like I hear
my dear friend Holly,
the Oak tree that talks
with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment